Wednesday, August 12, 2009

36 Weeks and counting...

36 Weeks with a very pointy belly
A little smaller and lower then last week

Carr at 34 weeks and me at 36 weeks


Well, it is now only 27 days till our due date!! This week we have our home visit with the midwives, since we will be having him at home. Last week I moved the pack n play into our room and put up posters in his room, and we put the carseat in place and packed the diaper bag just in case we have to go to the hospital for some reason. I even got his first couple of days outfits picked out with newborn umbelical cord friendly diapers set out with them. Now we just need the baby out... We are hoping to do maternity pics this weekend, both Carr and I. So hopefully the weather stays nice, or we could always do them inside.
As for Elliot's and my health, we are doing great! I get a little tired when I can't sleep at nights from the heat or just not being able to get comfortable. And my fibromialgia has come back in full force again, after a nice secound trimester without it! Elliot continues to roll around and push out his knee and heal which are both very boney and hurt. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment